Who says that samples are a waste? Who says that samples are useless? Obviously this is coming from people that don’t understand the value of a packet! Samples have so much POWER within them, so I beg of you please do not discredit them.
Think about it!…..if you are given an inch of a piece of pizza by a friend, does this mean that the whole pizza is of no use?…..NO! it means that the whole pizza has just as much value as that small piece of pizza that your friend gave you. Only now, you are looking forward to a full slice of pizza!
This is exactly how POWERFUL a sample is from any brand! That sample is simply there to give you the descsion of whether or not you should get the full package of the sneak peak!!… So with this in mind, think of the multiple benefits that come with retrieving samples!
- Samples can easily be placed in convenient places, this way you are always equipped no matter what the circumstances.
- Samples fit well in purses and pockets!
- Samples can be taken on road trips!
- Samples simply give you a peace of mind. You no longer have to be fearful of purchasing a full sized product.
- Samples are safe and by law can be taken on an airplane within your carry on bag.
For example, the samples above are by Palmers. By law they are acceptable for travel in your carry on bag. The regulations simply states that travelers are able to carry up to 3.4 ounces (100 ml)within their carry on bag on an airplane (lotions, gels, liquids, pastes and aerosols). So what are the sizes the samples above from left to right? Glad you asked!
(a) 1 ounce/ 30ml
(b) 0.34 ounces/ 10ml
(c) 0.14 ounces / 4ml
Please I beg of you to think of samples in a different light. SAMPLES have SO much VALUE!….Take them out of YOUR garbage and hold on to them. They are not burdens, but of GREAT convenience!